Saturday, November 19, 2016

Taking Time to Remember I Have a Purpose

by Edie Melson @EdieMelson

It's easy to lose sight of the fact that each of us has a specific purpose here on earth. Today, take time to remember...


For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10
Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below.

TWEETABLE
Take time to remember that we God's handiwork, created for a purpose - @EdieMelson (Click to Tweet)

I invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

2 comments:

  1. I wandered through life with no purpose, until Jesus beckoned to me..."Come." I find ultimate joy being Hiss servant now, not serving self. There is power in purpose. Thanks for the reminder, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, Edie. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete