Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My New Prayer Journal is Out!


Today is one of a few, purely self-promoting posts you'll see on this site. But I'm so excited about the beautiful journal that Worthy Inspired has created from While My Soldier Serves, I just have to share. 

I feel like I can, because really, I had nothing to do with this amazing book. Sure I wrote the original book, but what they did with the journal takes my breath away. So I'm going to give you a tour. 

The picture at the top of this post is the front cover. It's richly embossed and solid. It also has a stay-flat spine so it's easy to write in.


















 The two pictures above are of the two intro pages. 













  

These two pictures are of one of the journal pages. I love the layout because there's part of the prayer, to help us get started. Then plenty of room to write or even draw.




Finally, the picture above is of what I consider to be one of the hidden gems in this book. There's a keepsake pocket attached to the inside of the back cover. How cool is that?

Because I want to share more than just my excitement, I'm going to be doing a drawing for 2 copies of this journal. Everyone who leaves a comment and/or shares the information about it will be entered into the drawing. 

Here's the link to While My Soldier Serves Prayer Journal

To sweeten the pot, if anyone leaves a review for the original While My Soldier Serves or the While My Soldier Serves Prayer Journal I'll put your name in a drawing for a set of both books and a patriotic shopping tote. I'll be giving away up to 3 sets, depending on how many of you write a review. I'll give away 1 set for every 5 reviews posted. (Here's a post on How to Write a Book Review) If you've previously written a review, that counts too. Just leave a comment and let me know you wrote a review and I'll add your name to the drawing. 

Thank you all for letting me share this part of my own publishing journey!

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

TWEETABLES
A new prayer journal for those with a loved one in the military, by @EdieMelson (Click to Tweet)

Share the gift of a #prayer journal with a #militaryfamily - @EdieMelson (Click to Tweet)




14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new publication, Edie! May the Lord bless others through the words you've written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edie - We couldn't be more excited or happy for you! What a journey you are on. And in true EM fashion, you're getting a much deserved ride. Our guild sends a big salute!
    Anne & Jay Wright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new book, Edie! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Edie. The cover is beautiful and I'm certain the content is equally so. Praying for the recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you, Edie! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edie, how pleased you must be that Worthy has used your writing in such a wonderful way that can minister to others. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edie,
    Sending you a CCC WooHoo! You give me such a great example of a balcony person.......always lifting others up. It is exciting to see your work lifted up and have Worthy Inspired lean over from the balcony to call out your faithful efforts of putting God Word whispered in your spirit on paper to bless others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!
    The journal is a true keepsake. Congratulations for giving a gift for those sending their loved one into service a place that will hold their story, emotions, fears, and faith.
    Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Edie. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love how it turned out! It's beautiful! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had the privilege of seeing Edie's first copy, and my goodness, it's beautiful! Perfect gift for anyone with a loved one in the military!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Edie, how beautiful. Congratulations! What a blessing your book is, and now this prayer journal, to so many. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Edie!! I'm so happy for you. It's absolutely beautiful and will be a blessing to many.

    ReplyDelete