Saturday, March 30, 2013

Writing Prompt Image—What Words Can Do

What words have impacted your life the most?



Share your answers in the comment section below. For me, the words that carry the most weight during this season are these: 

"I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance." 
~John 10:10

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark.

Blessings,
Edie

3 comments:

  1. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2
    I was that joy. Every time I read those words, I am so thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't it the truth? We just are never able to retrieve or eliminate those words, are we?

    Easter Blessings!
    Jean Hall
    www.weite2ignite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The words that have impacted my life the most? "I believe, Lord." and "I do." Love your picture!

    ReplyDelete