Saturday, March 9, 2013

Writing Prompt Image—Secrets

If you were a leaf what secrets would you whisper to the wind.....

And the leaves were telling secrets to the wind ~ Peter Mulvey

Share your answers in the comment section below. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with!

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, like Judythe Morgan did this week with her One Word Wednesday post, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark.

Blessings,
Edie

7 comments:

  1. I don't know what secrets I'd share but if I could be any leaf on any tree I'd be on a tree on fictional Walton's Mountain when Ashley Longworth kissed Miss Emily Baldwin. It was a first and only kiss, perhaps even a first and only love that lasted a lifetime---sadly only in Miss Emily's memory. It was a kiss in an era where courtship was important and kisses under swirling maple leaves were special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I love that! I think if I could be a leaf on any tree, it would be on a tree in Narnia. I'd love to see Aslan! Thanks for stopping by, Blessings, E

      Delete
  2. Another good image and quote. My mind is already thinking of ways to use it. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us and allow us to use so freely. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judythe, I can hardly wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by, and for using last week's pic on your blog. Blessings, E

      Delete
  3. I love this quote. And like Judythe, I'm storing it away to use later. Love the palm fronds...that is what they are, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, thank you! And yes, they're palm fronds. This is another picture from our vacation to Disney World in Florida the end of January. I took this outside an emergency exit while I was standing in line for a ride. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings, E

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Edie. Your photo made me think of this:

    The palm leaves whispered truths, in the midst of others' loud praises, to Jesus.

    ReplyDelete