Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Review - Valuable Blogs & Websites!

I’ve mentioned several time the importance of attending writing conferences, but I know many of us are limited by our budget, as well as our time. So how do we make connections and learn from instructors if we can’t attend or can only choose one or two a year? The answer—Websites and Blogs.

We live in an amazing time, when we have a wealth of knowledge at our fingertips through the Internet. Virtually all the instructors you find at a writing conference also have websites and/or blogs. And, a lot of them post on the topics they regularly teach.

There are so many good sites out there, that I’ve had to limit myself on how many I visit regularly. Some of the ones I like best even send their posts directly to my inbox. Here is my list of MUST VISIT writing sites.

I’m certain there are others that are just as wonderful, so I’m hoping you’ll chime in with some of your favorites.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

6 comments:

  1. Hi Edie! Thanks for including The Christian Writer's Den and me in your list. I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edie, I'm touched that you consider MBT Ponderers as one of your must read sites. We appreciate the exposure and promotion!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edie,
    Thank you so much for considering the MBT Ponderers blog as a must see! The Ponderers appreciate your backing!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Edie!
    Thanks for the shout out about MBT Ponderers! We are excited about encouraging other writers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I love the new look of YOUR blog!
    Second, I already have a bit of a blog addiction, so thanks for making it worse :-)! There were a few on your list that I've never visited - can't wait to go exploring.

    Thanks for the great info - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very familiar with most of these blogs and am very thankful for them. I am one of those who has a hard time affording conferences, so these sites are invaluable to me. I have learned so much from people who have the generous heart of a servant in helping those who come behind them. I am forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete